Guest Experience Leader:
The Guest Experience Leader is here to ensure that you are extremely satisfied with your time with us. The Guest Experience Leader is committed to delivering outstanding personalized service. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business travelers need to be relaxed, informed and productive for a successful trip. Our Business Centre has 24 hour complimentary access to all guests and free high speed internet access. Please contact the front desk for more information.
Traveller’s Rewards Members, preferred guests or those staying in our Business Class Rooms, are entitled to complimentary business service privileges such as printing, photocopying and faxing.
A covered parkade is available; over-sized vehicles and sports or tour bus parking is also available. Free automotive plug-in parking based on limited availability. Parking is complimentary with all guestroom reservations.
Don’t break up your exercise routine! Located on our lower level, our Fitness Room is a great place to work out while you are away from home. Keep in shape and get a great cardio equipment. You will also find a selection of free weights and a sit-up board. Equipped with a supply of towels, a water cooler and a television, we have everything your body needs.
Monday – Saturday:
6:30am – 11:45pm
Comforting Home Amenities:
Forget something? Call our front desk and we may just have it. Or we’ll find it for you. Ask about our selection of extra pillows, fridges, microwaves, blankets, cribs, fans, and much more. (Limited availability on selected items).
- A charge of $35.00* per stay will apply to cover additional cleaning costs during your stay in our Standard and Business Class Guestrooms and $75.00 per stay for 2 room suites and the Royal Suite (due to extra cleaning area).
- Note there are certain areas of the hotel where pets are not permitted such as the restaurant and lounge, meeting rooms and the fitness centre.
- We prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room, but if this is necessary we ask that you hang the pet door hanger on your guest room door and advise the front desk with a contact number to be reached should your pet become agitated.
- Damages to the guest room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card automatically.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
Smoking in non-smoking guest rooms is prohibited (guest room balcony included). Please be advised if you smoke in a non-smoking room $100.00 service charge will automatically be applied to your bill.